Bay Pointe's Commitment to Health Standards
Resort Health and Hygiene
At Bay Pointe, we are proud to have a rigorous standard of hotel cleanliness and disinfection to ensure resort guests enjoy a clean and safe stay. In response to Coronavirus, we will continue with our high standards of cleanliness and extend our actions with additional cleaning and safety measures, allowing our guests to have an even cleaner and safer stay.
Our Bay Pointe housekeeping and hygiene program includes hospital-grade cleaning products and will now include upgraded protocols. The program will feature our trusted cleaning products, with enhanced solutions and new Coronavirus cleaning, disinfecting, and safety training. Our enhanced cleaning program will include:
- All rooms will be cleaned and disinfected/sanitized twice daily.
- "Touchless" registration check-in. Guests will not be required to fill out their registration sheet, instead our front desk staff will handle that for you. In addition, guests will be shown two separate bins for “dirty room keys” and “sanitized room keys”.
- Extra disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches, television remotes, toilet handles, air conditioning units, windows/sliders handles, fridges and all door handles.
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas. This includes computers, phones, and the elevator being disinfected frequently.
- Guest-accessible hand sanitizer at entrances and high traffic areas throughout the entire resort property.
- Enhanced cleaning in Terrace Grille.
- Enhanced Bay Pointe Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols
Above all, Bay Pointe has always taken great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout our entire resort property. Given the effects of COVID-19, we have taken additional measures in our Inn, Bay Pointe Woods, the BoatHouse Villa, and Terrace Grille, developed in accordance with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC), to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous. We will continue to advance upon any new procedures as they become available.