At Bay Pointe, there's something for everyone, whether you're staying for business or pleasure, relaxation or stimulation, you’ll find amenities that ensure our destination resort delivers an experience that exceeds your expectations.
- Complimentary property wide Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast for Lodging Guests
- Indoor heated swimming pool and hot tub (Closed due to COVID-19 executive Order)
- An expansive 375' of lakefront enjoyment
- Lakeside sunbathing patio and lakeside lawn
- Fitness Room (Closed due to COVID-19 executive order)
- Full Service On-Site Restaurant
- Boat Slips with Guest Docking
- Pontoon and Kayak Rentals
- Nearby Casino
- Nearby Tanger Outlet Shopping
- Suites feature whirlpool tubs, sitting areas with fireplaces and kitchenettes that include mini fridge, microwave, Keurig coffee maker and sink.
- In-Room HDTVs with HD Channels
- Fresh ground coffee, hot teas, cocoa, and apples available 24 hrs. in the main lobby
- Fresh baked cookies available at check-in
- Fresh rose petals scattered in the room ($17.50)
- Chilled Bottle of Champagne placed prior to arrival ($27.00)
- Chocolate covered strawberries ($2.00 each)
- Bottle of wine and cheese tray (Market Price)
- Bittersweet Lift Tickets (Pricing Available Upon Request)
Terrace Grille is an onsite award winning farm to table restaurant. Aptly named for its lakefront terrace with panoramic island and garden views, Bay Pointe’s Executive Chef impresses guests with house made locally-sourced cuisine to satisfy the most seasoned palate. Terrace Grille is a true culinary gem that will delight your senses with a fresh, seasonal menu, extensive wine selection, handcrafted cocktails and exceptional personalized service.
Pontoon & Watersport Rentals
Bay Pointe offers pontoon rentals for our guests through local family owned marinas. Summers are busy on the lake and pontoons rent out quickly, we recommend that you book a pontoon as soon as possible. Reservations can be made starting in February of the year you are booking it. If you are interested in a pontoon or have any related questions please contact any of our Guest Service Agents at 1-888-GUN-LAKE.
Single Kayaks (2hr minimum rental): $30/2hrs, $40/4hrs or $70/8hrs.
Pontoon Boats: $305.00 per day/8hrs. (gas surcharges may apply).
Indoor Heated Swimming Pool & Hot Tub
It’s always the perfect temperature for a swim in Bay Pointe Inn's indoor pool. Relax after a long day by soaking in the hot tub or swim a few laps in the indoor pool. Even better, work in your swimsuit — with our free on-site Wi-Fi, you can literally work poolside (don't worry, we won't tell anyone!).
(Pool is closed due to COVID-19 executive order until further notice)
Join us for awesome live entertainment, dancing, fun people and a beach style party at west Michigan's best summer concert venue. Gun Lake LIVE is every Wednesday from Memorial Day through Labor Day with live bands performing from 6:00pm to 10:00pm, rain or shine! The concert series is open to the public at 5pm.