Pontoon Rental Information
Bay Pointe Inn offers pontoon rentals to our guests through local family owned marinas. Summers are an extremely busy time on the lake and pontoons rent out quickly, so we recommend that you book a pontoon as soon as possible. Reservations can be made starting in February of the year you are booking it. If you are interested in booking a pontoon or have any questions please contact any of our Guest Service Agents at 1-888-GUN-LAKE. Below is some pontoon information that you may find helpful:
- Both local marinas set all policies and rates for pontoon rentals.
- Pontoons are $305/day (subject to change based on availability/boat type) and a gas surcharge may apply.
- The pontoon rental rate includes a full day rental from morning until sunset. The pontoon will be ready at Bay Pointe's dock between 9:00am and 10:00am, and then picked up after dusk, so please make sure all belongings are off the boat by dusk. Bay Pointe Inn is not responsible for lost or stolen items that are on the pontoon.
- No half or partial day rentals are available.
- Pontoons can hold 10-12 people and are very nice/newer pontoons with soft bench seating and a canopy.
- The gas tank will be full when dropped off. You do not need to refill before returning to Bay Pointe marina, this will be covered in the rental/fuel surcharge. Any extra gas needed is at your own expense. Their is a gas station available lakeside just to the west of Bay Pointe.
- A waiver sheet must be filled out upon your arrival and gone over in detail with the pontoon driver as there are many items to be explained regarding lake depths and boat operation. Gun Lake has some very shallow areas! This waiver is for the local marinas and acknowledges that you understand and adhere to their policies. A copy of this waiver can be sent to you ahead of time if you would like.
- Neither the local marinas or Bay Pointe provides a boat driver. You must provide your own pontoon driver who must be present to sign the damage waiver.
- There is a 24 hour cancellation policy.
We requires a current major credit card to make any boat reservation which will remain on file until the boat can be inspected for damages. Please call if you have any questions or if you would like to book a pontoon for your event at 1-888-GUN-LAKE or email email@example.com to make your reservations.