Winter in Michigan is a lovely sight to see. Snow glazes coniferous trees, sparkles across hiking trails, and surrounds icy lakes. Our lake Shelbyville cabins at Bay Pointe are cozy as ever and the perfect cold-weather getaway destination. Embrace the countless winter activities in Michigan during the day and warm up next to a crackling fire in the evenings. Your ideal snow-filled vacation spot never looked so good.
Embrace the Best of a Michigan Winter
You’ll never run out of fun things to do in Michigan in winter during your stay at Bay Pointe. Yankee Springs Recreation Area and Gun Lake are fantastic nearby places that offer several snow-filled activities. Be sure to bundle up and bring your favorite winter-sports gear for an unforgettable Michigan vacation.
- Hit up the best cross country ski trails and get in your daily dose of exercise amid a winter wonderland.
- Gun Lake sits at your doorstep and offers fantastic ice fishing opportunities.
- Keep your eyes peeled for local wildlife on the snowshoe trails.
- Strap on your helmet and goggles for an unforgettable snowmobiling escapade.
- Teach the kiddos how to ice skate on Gun Lake or practice your pirouettes.
- If you don’t have snowshoes on hand, have no fear! Don your waterproof boots and take on the fantastic winter hikes near our Michigan resort.
- Get cozy in your cabin and sip a few soothing winter drinks as the fire crackles and snowflakes drift to the ground outside your window.
Treat Yourself to the Best Resort in Michigan
Michigan winters embrace the epitome of “walking in a winter wonderland.” Reserve your ideal accommodations and engage in a plethora of area activities. Relax in our indoor heated pool and hot tub, and order an exquisite meal from our on-site restaurant, Terrace Grille. To learn more about our fabulous amenities and offerings, please give us a call at 269-672-8111.